- In case of a minor emergency, if it is possible, please call the office at (321) 636-0005 to inform us of your arrival.
- Make sure that you have a valid picture ID (State or Federal) & your insurance card.
- Non-Insurance patient, we have great competitive pricing from office visit, labs, x-ray, EKG, and even procedures. This will eliminate outrageous ER bills.
- Minor emergency, including but not limited to suture, chest pain, possible fracture or injured limb(s), work injuries, and auto accident.
- In our office setting, we are also able to perform biopsy, stitches, toe nail removal, ear lavage, cyst removal, mole removal, incision and drainage, steroid injection and drainage etc.
For new patients, if it is possible, please download and fill out the "New Patient Form."